Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Eternal Truth



This is a lovely world.
Its so beautiful 
The earth  , the sky , the rivers and ocean
The butterflies , koyal , the swine or a lion 
The people , some close , some distant 
I love you , I love you all 

In this universe 
There are so many stars 
So many Suns
The earth - a tiny planet among them 
So many continents 
So many nations 
A tiny India among them 
So may towns 
So many lanes , so many colonies 
So many apartments 
So many people 
So many families 
And among them , me, a small creature  
Oh how tiny I am 

My pride , my egos 
A feeling of superiority 
What do I own 
What do I possess 

Gradually the great time
Like sand 
Slipping  out of my palms  
The feeling of eternity 
Like a bubble 
Shall soon burst 
Meself a transient traveller 
In a transient world 

As I leave this beautiful world
Let me kindle a ray of hope
In the eyes of those
Who can not see
A breeze of fresh air for those
Who can not breath
A elixir of life for them
Whose kidneys have failed
Let my heart beat in those
Whose  heart is fluttering to stay alive 

As I become a memory 
Or not even that 
A dust 
Or not even that 
My 'I' breaks
My 'MY' dissolves

There remains 
The truth 
The awful naked truth 
The everchanging Universe 
And 
The mighty 'Time '.



No comments:

Post a Comment